12.30.2009

Reform School


  I was on my way home from a dinner last night when I realized I had no post for today! Yikes! What to do?  I was all ready to just pull a silly and possibly pointless post out of the ether, when I stumbled upon a longtime favorite, LA retailer, Reform School! And then to my complete surprise I realized I had not mentioned them before!! How can this be??  This is online shopping at it's finest- quirky, cute, and filled with delights. You are entertained the entire time you are there! These dolls are an absolute knockout! They are very popular as all styles are currently out of stock! Here's to hopin' they get more soon!



Oh these cameras! This camera is a favorite of a two year old in my life! Every day it's around his cute little neck as he waits for his photo op!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails