3.08.2010

New York State of Mind


 I should mention at the start that my dream and hope to someday live on the East Coast may teeter on obsession. I sometimes feel like the four year old I saw out in the world yesterday: beside herself (poor darling) crying for chocolate while holding a Crispy Creme. I am in the land of fluffy, sweet, deliciousness and I want a dense, complex confection! It's hard sometimes...
When I find pictures like this, my heart stops the way it does when you see your love.  Until that day comes, I'll dress in my chicest black, turn my white noise maker to rain, listen to Frank and daydream away.

Need a NYC fix too, go to The Central Park Collection. It's a gorgeous collection of photographs of Central Park. Proceeds benefit the Park.
Love at first sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails